Cobo Argus is a smart contract-based on-chain digital asset management solution with role-based access controls and parameter-level risk management. It brings in powerful features to facilitate team role delegation and frictionless DeFi investment, including intelligent DeFi bots, DeFi strategies authorization, and many more. Whether you are a DeFi fund manager, market maker, or high-net-worth individual, Cobo Argus simplifies interactions with DeFi protocols, enhances workflow efficiency, and ensures efficient risk management.
Cobo Argus is built on top of Safe (previously Gnosis Safe), a multi-signature smart contract wallet, and operates as a DeFi investment and risk management tool at the application layer. The functionality layer, Cobo Safe, is a smart contract embedded with Safe's capabilities and features role-based access controls and custom module logics. This architecture ensures a seamless integration with all open-source DeFi protocols, providing users with increased flexibility and accessibility in managing their digital assets.
Customizable & Pre-Configured DeFi Permissions
- Owners can complete a one-time delegation of pre-configured DeFi permissions to team members. Delegated team members can complete authorized DeFi operations using a single-signature, ensuring unparalleled efficiency. Cobo Argus is embedded with built-in risk control policies at the parameter level by default.
- Alternatively, owners can configure highly customizable DeFi permissions at the function and address levels, which are designed to accommodate more advanced workflow requirements and governance needs.
- This feature supports a myriad of DeFi protocols that range across spot trading, derivatives trading, lending, and liquidity mining.
Intelligent DeFi Bots
- Customized Bots allow owners to configure their own triggers and set up any tasks to be executed on-chain automatically, such as data monitoring, risk alerts and advanced DeFi operations (e.g., parse transactions, transfer and swap tokens, call smart contracts).
- Strategy Bots include two types — Farming Bots and Withdrawal Bots. Farming Bots allow owners to automatically harvest or swap rewards, while Withdrawal Bots can automatically withdraw liquidity for popular DeFi protocols and adjust leverages on behalf of the owners to optimize risk management.
One-Click Token Approval Management
- Owners can batch-revoke permissions granted to specific smart contracts or dApps at any time. This serves as an additional layer of protection by ensuring that in the event of a security breach or compromised smart contracts, the affected contracts are unable to spend any tokens.
Cobo is a globally trusted leader in digital asset custody solutions. As the world’s first omni-custody platform, Cobo offers the full spectrum of solutions from full custody, co-managed MPC custody, to fully decentralized custody as well as wallet-as-a-service, advanced DeFi investment tools and an off-exchange settlement network. Trusted by over 500 institutions with billions in assets under custody, Cobo inspires confidence in digital asset ownership by enabling safe and efficient management of digital assets and interactions with Web 3.0. Cobo is SOC2 Type 1 and Type 2-compliance-certified and licensed in 5 jurisdictions.