Dear Cobo Vault users,
A heartfelt thank you for choosing Cobo Vault to manage your assets. Since we started the business, we always put security and profits of our clients’ assets as top priority. Also, each professional team are dedicated to improving the ability of protecting your valuable assets from various risks.
However, due to the changeable market environment, we are sorry to inform you that we have to shut down Cobo Vault starting from September 15, 2021. After such date, you will find
(1) Our official website will delete all marketing material about Cobo Vault;
(2) We will no longer provide firmware upgrade service for Cobo Vault; and
(3) Cobo Vault will be functioned normally BEFORE September 15.
However, we strongly recommend you to transfer the assets saved in Cobo Vault to other trustworthy platform in order to prevent from any compatible problems due to the upgrade. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To extend our sincere apology for the inconvenience, we will offer ALL Cobo Vault users an optional upgrade service as follows:
(1) If you are interested in Cobo Wallet service, please fill in the Cobo Cloud Account on https://forms.gle/HwjLpmY1jqyhmW3d9 and we will change your Cobo account into Cobo Wallet VIP1 account. In addition, you can purchase BTC products on 8% APY in a limited time;
(2) If you are interested in Cobo Custody service, please fill in the Telephone Number for Cobo Custody Service on https://forms.gle/HwjLpmY1jqyhmW3d9 and our business manager will contact you within 3 work days and assist you in opening a free testing account. Meanwhile, the custody service fee for first month is free.
Apart from the upgrade service mentioned above, for the users who purchase Cobo Vault service AFTER June 1, 2020, we will also offer you a full refund. Please fill in all the blanks on https://forms.gle/HwjLpmY1jqyhmW3d9 and we will refund you within 7 work days after the verification.
Refund deadline: 00:00 on April 1, 2023, overdue will not be accepted.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
September 7, 2021