What should I do if I cannot send out cryptocurrencies?
- Make sure that the transaction information is correct and complete.
- Make sure that there is sufficient balance in your account (e.g. transaction amount + transaction fees ≤ account balance).
- If you are using another token to pay for transaction fees, make sure that the balance of the other token is sufficient.
- Note that some new coins and/or tokens may not support transaction services.
If the issue persists, please contact us at email@example.com. Please make sure to provide a short description of the issue, the type of cryptocurrencies involved, a screenshot of the transaction (if possible), and your transaction ID. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
What should I do if my transaction is delayed?
There are few reasons that your transaction may be delayed:
- If the blockchain network you are using is experiencing high traffic, it may lead to delays in transaction processing.
- Miners prioritize transactions with higher fee rates. If your transaction fee is low, it might take longer to be included in a block.
- A blockchain network upgrade or hard fork may affect the transaction processing times.
- Different blockchains have different confirmation times. Bitcoin, for example, has an average block time of around 10 minutes, meaning it takes approximately 10 minutes for a new block to be added to the blockchain.
- Transactions with a larger size, either in terms of data or the number of inputs/outputs, require more computational resources to process. As a result, they might take longer to be confirmed.
To determine the specific reason for your transaction delay, you can check the blockchain explorer for your particular blockchain. If the issue persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do make sure to provide the token name, a transaction screenshot, and your transaction ID. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
How to look up the transaction status?
You can refer to blockchain explorers, for instance:
If you cannot locate your transaction information, please contact us at email@example.com. Do make sure to provide the token name, a transaction screenshot, and your transaction ID. We will get back to you as soon as possible.